Air imports and sea imports are quickly transferred to our own controlled warehouses for immediate clearance and onward delivery and it's here that all outbound cargo is checked, rechecked, labelled and loaded.
We can also offer both loose and palletised storage and perform pick and pack operations and full UK distributions, allowing client access and inspection during working hours.
Customs Clearance, transit and storage:
Superior arrange modern and extensive warehousing provision within minutes of Heathrow’s cargo hub, allowing the fast movement of airfreight once Clearance through Customs has occurred.
There is an option to move goods immediately from the Airport into an ETSF enabling the cargo to move to the warehouse prior to full Customs Clearance, preventing delay and potential Airline rent charges from arising, especially advantageous for weekend arrivals.
The warehousing operation handles goods regardless of shipment mode – Air, Sea or Road.
Floor storage and racked positions are both available, and goods and stock are managed via our computerises Warehouse Management System. This allows our Customers to view stock and pick orders via a Pin-coded Weblink.
To summarise our services:
- Seamless Customs Clearance
- Opportunity to utilise an External Temporary Storage Facility
- Floor storage for non-rack cargo
- Racked positions
- Bar-coding facility
- Computerised Warehouse Management System
- Pick, Pack, and Fulfilment service
- Customer Web access to stock 24/7 allowing real-time visibility and Customer to pick orders
- Electronic reports
- UK-wide distribution – same day, next day, standard services available